Self Assessment Tax Returns
Phil Owen & Co Liverpool accountants undertake a full in depth analysis of your self assessment tax return to see if any tax savings can be made and make sure there are no problems that need to be addressed before the return is submitted, which will minimise any liability.
Self Assessment Tax Returns Liverpool
There are a number of reasons why you would have to complete a self assessment tax return. The list below shows some of the usual suspects.
- Self Employed (even if employed elsewhere)
- A Director of a Limited Company (working or not)
- Working through the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- A higher income earner (fall in the 40% tax band)
- Receive income from land or property in the UK
- A Trustee or personal representative or Non-resident company landlord
- Received a request for tax return from HMRC
Having many clients within the above categories, has given us invaluable experience, as Liverpool chartered accountants we excel! Just sitting down to read the forms that are involved with self assessment tax returns can cause sleepless nights.