Bookkeeping services for businesses
A leading firm of chartered accountants based in Liverpool, we provide bookkeeping services for a truly diverse range of businesses across Merseyside, Wirral and throughout the North West.
An overview of Bookkeeping
Bookkeeping is part and parcel of running a business. Despite it being a legal requirement and crucial to your day-to-day operations, the actual process is often far from simple. In fact, many business owners would probably describe it as time-consuming and tedious and certainly not how they imagined spending their time when kick-starting their new venture.
Many people see bookkeeping as a necessary evil; something that just has to be done despite their time being spent more profitably elsewhere. Others simply don’t appreciate the benefits of good bookkeeping beyond keeping the taxman from their door.
As well as helping you stay compliant, organising your business’ income and expenditure gives you the insight you need to make better business decisions. Indeed, by staying on top of your accounts from one month to the next, you’ll avoid that last-minute panic when compiling Corporation Tax and VAT returns. It’s easier to make sure you have enough money in the bank to pay what you owe too.
And the best bit? You don’t have to do it alone. Our bookkeeping service is designed to help you stay organised, tax-efficient, and looking ahead to the future whilst using your time most effectively.
Why Choose Phil Owen & Co?
Maybe you no longer have the time to carry out your company’s bookkeeping in house or your business has grown, making the whole process far more daunting. Perhaps you’re just starting out on your own, are lacking in confidence, or are unsure of your obligations.
By outsourcing your bookkeeping to Phil Owen & Co. you’ll receive expert advice on the information you’re obliged to keep, with clear, concise and intuitive reports being provided on demand.
What’s more, our team has significant experience working with the majority of business accounts packages and offers a range of off the shelf and bespoke training package in the use of Sage.
For a free consultation, simply visit our Liverpool HQ or arrange a meeting at your office. Get in touch today.
Why use Phil Owen & Co.?
- A respected firm of chartered accountants, we’re trusted by hundreds of businesses and private individuals throughout Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Lancashire.
- Thanks to our ICAEW Chartered status, you can rest easy, safe in the knowledge that both your business and personal finances are in capable hands.
- We’re no ordinary accountant. By getting to know your business and its goals, we’re able to provide proactive, expert advice that adds genuine value to your team.
- Regardless of their size, following an introductory phone call, all new clients receive a free consultation, either at their premises or at our offices in Liverpool.
- From sole traders and SMEs to national I.T. and construction businesses, our accountancy services are tailored to suit our clients’ individual requirements.
- We take pride in the friendliness and approachability of our staff. From the moment you first make contact, we’ll treat you as we’d like to be treated ourselves.
Dont just take our word for it...
Dane Fennelly, Managing Director E2E Technologies
“E2E have used Phil Owen & Co. for a number of years now. The service we’ve received has been first rate with requests dealt with promptly and advice provided proactively. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.”
Kevin Collins, C.B. Transport Refrigeration Ltd
"As a multimillion pound turnover business we have used Phil Owen and Co Limited as our accountants for many years and have made substantial tax savings as a result of the Research and Development claims advised by Phil. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional service.”
Ian Johnson, Company Director (Private Individual)
“Phil Owen's services were recommended to me by a friend a few years ago and, I have to say, I haven't been disappointed. From day one I've received an excellent service.”
Paul McHale, Contractor (Sole Trader)
"I was referred to Phil Owen when I became a sole trader a few years ago as I was struggling to find the time to deal with my finances as well as work six days per week. Their advice was really easy to understand and proved very helpful to me and I haven't looked back since."
We're trusted by organisations and individuals throughout the UK
Need business bookkeeping support?
To find out how Phil Owen & Co. could support your business, why not get in touch? A member of our bookkeeping team will be only too happy to help.
Get in touch today
Complete this short form and a member of our team will be in touch.