CIS payroll services for businesses
Based in the heart of Liverpool city centre, we support businesses operating within the construction sector across Merseyside, Wirral and beyond, streamlining their subcontractors’ CIS payments and providing concise, user-friendly reports.
An overview of CIS payroll services
If your business operates within the construction sector and enjoys the services of subcontractors, the chances are you’ll need to adhere to the requirements of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). Whilst the work of these subcontractors is undoubtedly necessary, the process of managing CIS payroll can be extremely onerous and costly for many businesses.
Unfortunately, however, there’s no ‘get out’ clause. Instead, HMRC make it a legal obligation, something only exacerbated by the ever-changing nature of what is already complex legislation. There’s also the issue of subcontractors being placed across multiple sites, thereby making it difficult for the main contractor to track total hours. With these factors to consider, you can easily see why compliance can be an arduous and time consuming process.
Thankfully it doesn’t have to be this way.
Why choose Phil Owen & Co.?
By outsourcing CIS payroll to Phil Owen & Co. you’ll be free to focus upon more important things, saving time, removing hassle and ensuring compliance along the way. What’s more, we’ll guarantee that your payment run will be carried out on time, every time and without any disruptions to your day-to-day operations.
Our best in class internal verification processes and procedures practically eliminate the risk of errors whilst our CIS experts keep up to date with legislation, ensuring total compliance.
Thanks to the efficiency and reliability of our service, we’ve become one of Liverpool’s most popular accountancy firms, helping hundreds of businesses to streamline subcontractors’ CIS payments whilst ensuring reports are user friendly and accessible.
If you’re looking for expert, proactive, advice, why not take advantage of a free consultation? You can visit our Liverpool HQ, or we’ll happily come to yours. Begin by getting in touch today.
Why use Phil Owen & Co.?
- A respected firm of chartered accountants, we’re trusted by hundreds of businesses and private individuals throughout Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Lancashire.
- Thanks to our ICAEW Chartered status, you can rest easy, safe in the knowledge that both your business and personal finances are in capable hands.
- We’re no ordinary accountant. By getting to know your business and its goals, we’re able to provide proactive, expert advice that adds genuine value to your team.
- Regardless of their size, following an introductory phone call, all new clients receive a free consultation, either at their premises or at our offices in Liverpool.
- From sole traders and SMEs to national I.T. and construction businesses, our accountancy services are tailored to suit our clients’ individual requirements.
- We take pride in the friendliness and approachability of our staff. From the moment you first make contact, we’ll treat you as we’d like to be treated ourselves.
Dont just take our word for it...
Dane Fennelly, Managing Director E2E Technologies
“E2E have used Phil Owen & Co. for a number of years now. The service we’ve received has been first rate with requests dealt with promptly and advice provided proactively. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.”
Kevin Collins, C.B. Transport Refrigeration Ltd
"As a multimillion pound turnover business we have used Phil Owen and Co Limited as our accountants for many years and have made substantial tax savings as a result of the Research and Development claims advised by Phil. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional service.”
Ian Johnson, Company Director (Private Individual)
“Phil Owen's services were recommended to me by a friend a few years ago and, I have to say, I haven't been disappointed. From day one I've received an excellent service.”
Paul McHale, Contractor (Sole Trader)
"I was referred to Phil Owen when I became a sole trader a few years ago as I was struggling to find the time to deal with my finances as well as work six days per week. Their advice was really easy to understand and proved very helpful to me and I haven't looked back since."
We're trusted by organisations and individuals throughout the UK
Need CIS payroll support?
To find out how Phil Owen & Co. could support your business, why not get in touch? A member of our CIS payroll team will be only too happy to help.
Get in touch today
Complete this short form and a member of our team will be in touch.