Corporation tax returns for businesses
Supporting businesses throughout Liverpool, Wirral and beyond, we take the pain out of Corporation Tax returns by handling the entire process from start to finish.
An overview of Corporation tax returns
Every limited company in the UK is required to calculate and report on their profits before filing a Corporation Tax return – whether they make a profit or not. It’s a legal obligation… it’s also one of the last things a business owner wants to deal with.
Often complex and time-consuming, it can prove an unwelcome distraction from the day to day operation of your business, taking you away from where your time is most profitably spent. To make matters worse, it also requires a certain level of expertise in other areas – such as the keeping of up-to-date books.
How much Corporation Tax you have to pay depends upon the amount of profit your business has generated with the rate currently sitting at 19%, falling to 17% by 2020. A daunting prospect for many small business owners.
Why choose Phil Owen & Co.?
Thankfully, our specialist tax consultants are on hand to advise on the best opportunities to reduce your Corporation Tax liability, also ensuring that your business is correctly registered with HMRC and completing your Corporation Tax Return on your behalf. As a result, you can rest safe in the knowledge that you won’t be met with any penalties or interest on late or inaccurate returns.
Aside from keeping you in HMRC’s good books, by completing and submitting your Corporation Tax return and its associated documents, we’ll also help generate information that can be used for analysis and planning throughout other areas of your business, such as tax planning or the seeking of investment capital.
An ICAEW Chartered practice supporting businesses throughout Liverpool, Wirral and the North West, we offer free consultations to anyone interested in our services. Simply get in touch today and we’ll arrange a meeting, either at your own office or our Liverpool HQ.
Why use Phil Owen & Co.?
- A respected firm of chartered accountants, we’re trusted by hundreds of businesses and private individuals throughout Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Lancashire.
- Thanks to our ICAEW Chartered status, you can rest easy, safe in the knowledge that both your business and personal finances are in capable hands.
- We’re no ordinary accountant. By getting to know your business and its goals, we’re able to provide proactive, expert advice that adds genuine value to your team.
- Regardless of their size, following an introductory phone call, all new clients receive a free consultation, either at their premises or at our offices in Liverpool.
- From sole traders and SMEs to national I.T. and construction businesses, our accountancy services are tailored to suit our clients’ individual requirements.
- We take pride in the friendliness and approachability of our staff. From the moment you first make contact, we’ll treat you as we’d like to be treated ourselves.
Dont just take our word for it...
Dane Fennelly, Managing Director E2E Technologies
“E2E have used Phil Owen & Co. for a number of years now. The service we’ve received has been first rate with requests dealt with promptly and advice provided proactively. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.”
Kevin Collins, C.B. Transport Refrigeration Ltd
"As a multimillion pound turnover business we have used Phil Owen and Co Limited as our accountants for many years and have made substantial tax savings as a result of the Research and Development claims advised by Phil. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional service.”
Ian Johnson, Company Director (Private Individual)
“Phil Owen's services were recommended to me by a friend a few years ago and, I have to say, I haven't been disappointed. From day one I've received an excellent service.”
Paul McHale, Contractor (Sole Trader)
"I was referred to Phil Owen when I became a sole trader a few years ago as I was struggling to find the time to deal with my finances as well as work six days per week. Their advice was really easy to understand and proved very helpful to me and I haven't looked back since."
We're trusted by organisations and individuals throughout the UK
Need corporation tax return support?
To find out how Phil Owen & Co. could support your business, why not get in touch? A member of our team will be only too happy to help.
Get in touch today
Complete this short form and a member of our team will be in touch.