Tax investigation services for businesses
A tax investigation can happen to any business at any time. Whilst to many people this may seem a daunting prospect, in reality it's part and parcel of running a successful enterprise.
An overview of Tax investigation support
Tax investigations don’t always mean you’ve done something wrong or even that there’s an issue with your accounts. Most investigations are performed at random by HMRC. In fact, pretty much every business will experience one at some point in their life cycle.
The longer you’re in business or the more rapidly you expand, the chances are you’ll experience tax investigations much more frequently.
Even with this knowledge, the prospect of a tax investigation can feel pretty intimidating and, understandably, you may have a number of queries or concerns. Whether carried out routinely or with cause, therefore, it makes sense to have a suitably qualified, experienced tax accountant on hand for when that day comes.
Why choose Phil Owen & Co.?
Our tax consultants have successfully supported hundreds of North West businesses through tax investigations, answering their questions and liaising directly with HMRC on their behalf.
We’ll keep you informed and your stress levels minimised and, thanks to our ICAEW chartered status, you can rest assured that we’ll do everything by the book.
Want to learn more? To arrange a free free consultation simply get in touch. We’ll visit you or, if you prefer, you can come to our office in Liverpool city centre.
Why use Phil Owen & Co.?
- A respected firm of chartered accountants, we’re trusted by hundreds of businesses and private individuals throughout Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Lancashire.
- Thanks to our ICAEW Chartered status, you can rest easy, safe in the knowledge that both your business and personal finances are in capable hands.
- We’re no ordinary accountant. By getting to know your business and its goals, we’re able to provide proactive, expert advice that adds genuine value to your team.
- Regardless of their size, following an introductory phone call, all new clients receive a free consultation, either at their premises or at our offices in Liverpool.
- From sole traders and SMEs to national I.T. and construction businesses, our accountancy services are tailored to suit our clients’ individual requirements.
- We take pride in the friendliness and approachability of our staff. From the moment you first make contact, we’ll treat you as we’d like to be treated ourselves.
Dont just take our word for it...
Dane Fennelly, Managing Director E2E Technologies
“E2E have used Phil Owen & Co. for a number of years now. The service we’ve received has been first rate with requests dealt with promptly and advice provided proactively. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.”
Kevin Collins, C.B. Transport Refrigeration Ltd
"As a multimillion pound turnover business we have used Phil Owen and Co Limited as our accountants for many years and have made substantial tax savings as a result of the Research and Development claims advised by Phil. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional service.”
Ian Johnson, Company Director (Private Individual)
“Phil Owen's services were recommended to me by a friend a few years ago and, I have to say, I haven't been disappointed. From day one I've received an excellent service.”
Paul McHale, Contractor (Sole Trader)
"I was referred to Phil Owen when I became a sole trader a few years ago as I was struggling to find the time to deal with my finances as well as work six days per week. Their advice was really easy to understand and proved very helpful to me and I haven't looked back since."
We're trusted by organisations and individuals throughout the UK
Need tax investigation support?
To find out how Phil Owen & Co. could support your business, why not get in touch? A member of our tax investigations team will be only too happy to help.
Get in touch today
Complete this short form and a member of our team will be in touch.