VAT return support for businesses
A respected firm of Liverpool VAT specialists covering Merseyside and Wirral, we provide VAT management and submissions support to hundreds of businesses right across the North West.
An overview of VAT returns services
The prompt and accurate submission of VAT returns to HMRC is part and parcel of running a successful business. Send them in late or make a mistake and you could incur a hefty fine. Make the same mistake time after time, however, and you could be getting a visit from the taxman.
No matter the size or nature of your business, navigating the complexities of VAT can be difficult and extremely time consuming. It’s no wonder, therefore, that more and more companies are choosing to outsource the management of VAT, freeing up time that could be better spent on expanding or improving their businesses.
Why choose Phil Owen & Co.?
Before registering for VAT there are a number of questions any business should ask. Do I need to sign up? Should we sign up even if it’s not legally required? Which VAT scheme is best for us? Are digital submissions necessary?
A leading firm of Chartered accountants, we’ll answer all of these questions, liaising with HMRC to get you registered for VAT and helping you choose the most appropriate scheme before completing the returns on your behalf.
What’s more, we’re also able to submit your VAT return online, guaranteeing a prompt delivery and removing any chance of your return going missing whilst at the same time keeping you compliant with Making Tax Digital (MTD).
Interested? Why not request a free consultation? We’ll come to you or you can visit our Liverpool HQ. Kick-start the process by getting in touch today.
Why use Phil Owen & Co.?
- A respected firm of chartered accountants, we’re trusted by hundreds of businesses and private individuals throughout Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Lancashire.
- Thanks to our ICAEW Chartered status, you can rest easy, safe in the knowledge that both your business and personal finances are in capable hands.
- We’re no ordinary accountant. By getting to know your business and its goals, we’re able to provide proactive, expert advice that adds genuine value to your team.
- Regardless of their size, following an introductory phone call, all new clients receive a free consultation, either at their premises or at our offices in Liverpool.
- From sole traders and SMEs to national I.T. and construction businesses, our accountancy services are tailored to suit our clients’ individual requirements.
- We take pride in the friendliness and approachability of our staff. From the moment you first make contact, we’ll treat you as we’d like to be treated ourselves.
Dont just take our word for it...
Dane Fennelly, Managing Director E2E Technologies
“E2E have used Phil Owen & Co. for a number of years now. The service we’ve received has been first rate with requests dealt with promptly and advice provided proactively. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.”
Kevin Collins, C.B. Transport Refrigeration Ltd
"As a multimillion pound turnover business we have used Phil Owen and Co Limited as our accountants for many years and have made substantial tax savings as a result of the Research and Development claims advised by Phil. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional service.”
Ian Johnson, Company Director (Private Individual)
“Phil Owen's services were recommended to me by a friend a few years ago and, I have to say, I haven't been disappointed. From day one I've received an excellent service.”
Paul McHale, Contractor (Sole Trader)
"I was referred to Phil Owen when I became a sole trader a few years ago as I was struggling to find the time to deal with my finances as well as work six days per week. Their advice was really easy to understand and proved very helpful to me and I haven't looked back since."