Company formation support
You’ve decided to set up a new business. But what’s the next step? We remove the hassle from setting up a company, our expert, friendly advisors handling the entire process from start to finish.
An overview of Company formation
So, you’ve settled on the right structure for your venture and are feeling confident for the future. But how do you actually go about setting up a new company?
A number of important questions must be asked before you can get to that point…
- Who are the shareholders going to be?
- Who are the directors going to be?
- Where will the company’s registered office be?
- Do you need a discussion around any minority shareholding?
- Is a shareholders’ agreement required?
- What are the tax implications of the above decisions?
Crucially, however, not only must your new company meet your needs and prove tax-efficient, it must also be in line with your legal obligations. For those unfamiliar with the process of company formation, understandably this could prove to be a pretty daunting prospect.
Why choose Phil Owen & Co.?
At Phil Owen & Co., we remove the hassle from setting up a company, our expert, friendly advisors handling the entire process from start to finish.
Typically forming part of our popular start-up package, company formation could be your first step along the road to running a successful business. If more help is required as things progress, however, our Liverpool based Chartered Accountants can provide support in areas such as bookkeeping, cash flow projections and VAT registration and returns.
Interested? Why not book a free consultation with our team? We can come to you or you can visit our Liverpool office. Let’s chat today.
Why use Phil Owen & Co.?
- A respected firm of chartered accountants, we’re trusted by hundreds of businesses and private individuals throughout Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Lancashire.
- Thanks to our ICAEW Chartered status, you can rest easy, safe in the knowledge that both your business and personal finances are in capable hands.
- We’re no ordinary accountant. By getting to know your business and its goals, we’re able to provide proactive, expert advice that adds genuine value to your team.
- Regardless of their size, following an introductory phone call, all new clients receive a free consultation, either at their premises or at our offices in Liverpool.
- From sole traders and SMEs to national I.T. and construction businesses, our accountancy services are tailored to suit our clients’ individual requirements.
- We take pride in the friendliness and approachability of our staff. From the moment you first make contact, we’ll treat you as we’d like to be treated ourselves.
Dont just take our word for it...
Dane Fennelly, Managing Director E2E Technologies
“E2E have used Phil Owen & Co. for a number of years now. The service we’ve received has been first rate with requests dealt with promptly and advice provided proactively. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.”
Kevin Collins, C.B. Transport Refrigeration Ltd
"As a multimillion pound turnover business we have used Phil Owen and Co Limited as our accountants for many years and have made substantial tax savings as a result of the Research and Development claims advised by Phil. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional service.”
Ian Johnson, Company Director (Private Individual)
“Phil Owen's services were recommended to me by a friend a few years ago and, I have to say, I haven't been disappointed. From day one I've received an excellent service.”
Paul McHale, Contractor (Sole Trader)
"I was referred to Phil Owen when I became a sole trader a few years ago as I was struggling to find the time to deal with my finances as well as work six days per week. Their advice was really easy to understand and proved very helpful to me and I haven't looked back since."
We're trusted by organisations and individuals throughout the UK
Need help in setting up a new company?
To find out how Phil Owen & Co. could support you, why not get in touch? A member of our business team will be only too happy to help.
Get in touch today
Complete this short form and a member of our team will be in touch.