Are you thinking of starting a new business? Do you have an idea that is viable? Unsure how to go about setting it up? Phil Owen and Co Liverpool Accountants can help. We offer clients an advice service as part of a start-up package for new businesses. This enables us to address all the relevant issues relating to an individual business.
Business Start-Up Advice Includes
- Business structure – should the new business be a sole trader, partnership, LLP, Limited Company, or charity, and what are the tax consequences of each structure.
- What are the registration requirements?
- Will I need to register for VAT?
- Will I need to register for PAYE?
- What are the consequences if the business does not succeed and can these be mitigated?
We offer a free initial meeting to discuss the issues arising and can offer the following to new start-ups.
- Free Inland Revenue Registration
- Free VAT registration
- Free PAYE registration
- Free National Insurance registration
With many years of experience Phil Owen & Co Liverpool Accountants have the expertise needed to assist and support new business start-ups. HMRC and Taxation Law is complex and ever changing. To ensure you do not slip up with all that is required when starting a new venture the guidance that is available can often be the difference between failure and success.
From start to finish the team at Phil Owen & Co Liverpool Accountants are at your disposal. As each new step is taken you will soon develop your own knowledge and expertise to a level where you feel happy to tackle some areas on your own, but with the cushion of support behind you.
Proud of the personal service that they offer Phil Owen & Co Liverpool Accountants have help numerous new start-up businesses on the road to a successful future.